Sagittarius loves in bounty. This freedom-loving, adventurous soul brings this same type of energy, passion, and open-mindedness into their relationships. They love because it feels good doing so, and there’s not much else to it. Sagittarius in general isn’t the most emotional sign when it comes to romantic relationships but they are still a valuable partner to have in life as they will always keep life exciting, fun, and purposeful. They live life on their own terms and inspire their partners to live life to the fullest as well. Being with a Sagittarius is like being on a rollercoaster that is always going uphill. You can’t really see where you are headed- but your stomach definitely has butterflies.
One of the best qualities about Sagittarius in love is that they truly make you feel special. This sign has explored the world and then some. They know different types of people, their travel knowledge is typically broad, and not to mention they have a unique spiritual philosophy on life that they love to dive into. So when they find someone they want to spend their time with, you know that someone is special as Sagittarius is a hard sign to pin down. Being that Sagittarius is a mutable sign, this sign has a higher chance of getting along with many other different signs, rather than just your typical fire and fire or fire and air duos. Sagittarius in love is spontaneous, loving, and unforgettable.
Sagittarius + Aries Love Compatibility
Fire sign energy come together to create fireworks. Sagittarius and Aries are an electrifying couple. What makes this duo work so well is they understand each other on a base level and both see life through a similar lens. The passion that they direct toward life goes into their relationships as well and they both see the relationship as somewhere they can experience that passion, excitement, and love they are looking for. Passion runs high with this duo, and they thrive in active environments. This is the type of couple who like doing things together but also highly values each other's freedom and independence as well.
Sagittarius + Taurus Love Compatibility
Sagittarius and Taurus aren’t a duo you see too often, and rightly so. These two live on opposite ends of the spectrum and don’t meet in the middle too often. They both thrive in different environments meaning date nights and time spent together may not be too fulfilling for both of them. The biggest factor that plays into the incompatibility of Sagittarius and Taurus is that Sagittarius prefers its freedom and Taurus prefers its stability. However, these two can learn a lot from each other if they decide to put their differences aside and focus on what they love about each other rather than their differences.
Sagittarius + Gemini Love Compatibility
This compatibility is bittersweet but mostly sweet. Sagittarius and Gemini are on exact opposite sides of the zodiac wheel, otherwise known as sister signs which brings them closer together. However, at the end of the day, these two signs are opposites. What makes this pairing excel in compatibility is that they are both curious, open-minded, and love a good adventure. This is the type of couple that likes to be out and about doing things, and they can be quite the showstoppers. This couple thrives when it comes to mental stimulation and they are a couple that encourages excitement within each other.
Sagittarius + Cancer Love Compatibility
Sagittarius and Cancer can be an unexpectedly delightful pairing. What makes this compatibility better than most fire and water sign duos, is that there is a good give-and-take here. Sagittarius provides to the relationship what Cancer isn’t too focused on giving, and vice versa. For example, Cancer’s mind isn’t focused on philosophy, travel, and the world around them as much as Sagittarius is. Sagittarius’ mind isn’t focused on the home, stability, and their immediate environment, like Cancer’s homebody soul is. This works out for this pairing because they can complete the full picture together and provide each other with good reciprocity. Given the right circumstances, this pairing can work out well long-term for both of them.
Sagittarius + Leo Love Compatibility
Sagittarius and Leo are an exciting duo. They may fight for the spotlight from time to time and can overall have ego clashes within this relationship, but for the most part, this is a pairing you see that lasts the long haul. There is a lot of love and admiration between these two because they both understand where each other is coming from. They both require the same type of zest in life, and sharing a common goal with your partner is a recipe for success at the end of the day. Sagittarius and Leo are going to the same place and at the same pace and these two show up in the relationship with a lot of joy doing so.
Sagittarius + Virgo Love Compatibility
Sagittarius and Virgo are both mutable signs, and the relationship they form together has many different eras, being that both of these signs love to switch it up. Sagittarius and Virgo are a power couple nonetheless when you consider how they are both self-empowered and self-assured individuals. Think Jay-Z and Beyoncé. Sagittarius (Jay-Z) has his empire, and Virgo (Beyoncé) has her own as well, yet when you think of one you think of the other. This is because not only do both signs value their independence, but they put that same empowerment and love within their relationship as well, which helps it thrive.
Sagittarius + Libra Love Compatibility
This pairing is more common than the others, and you can immediately see how these two get along so well. Fire and air signs are one of the best when it comes to compatibility and they work out because they both get each other on another level. Being that Libra loves to love and you can find them in a relationship with any sign, they don’t have the same hangups when it comes to Sagittarius’ changeability as most signs do. Libra is a sign that can keep up with Sagittarius rather than try to hold them down or change their way of being. Libra loves their emotional freedom just as much as Sagittarius, and these two have a way of living in bliss together.
Sagittarius + Scorpio Love Compatibility
Sagittarius and Scorpio are typically a pairing that is better off as friends. Within a friendship, it is easier to understand each other's differences and to put them aside for the sake of the friendship. However, romantically, this is easier said than done. Sagittarius and Scorpio are always on a different vibe. Sagittarius is in their mind, and Scorpio is in their feels. Meeting in the middle requires more effort than they are usually willing to give, especially when it comes to Sagittarius who doesn’t like to be bothered with such emotional waters. When they’re keeping things light, this relationship does well, but when things get serious, this relationship starts heating up in more suffocating ways than romantic for Sagittarius.
Sagittarius + Sagittarius Love Compatibility
A Sagittarius and Sagittarius duo is just wild, to be honest. I can see Sagittarius trying this pairing just for the fun of it. They could have a lot of adventures and fun times together, but ironically, the reflection that they see in one another is a little too close for comfort. When it comes to dating your sign, you are often confronted with aspects of yourself you hadn’t seen before and the truth can be uncomfortable for some. If both signs are willing to grow within themselves and confront any issues that may arise head-on, then this can work, but with Sagittarius being such a curious sign who loves to learn from others and loves the uniqueness of individuality, dating someone who is like them isn’t too enticing for them.
Sagittarius + Capricorn Love Compatibility
Sagittarius and Capricorn is a duo that is more common than people may assume. Relationships with the signs next to yours have a different type of energy and compatibility because they are signs that learn a lot from each other and have a good give and take. Sagittarius and Capricorn both want a love that means something. Legacy is important for both of these signs, and they can create quite a legacy with each other. Capricorn excels in building the strong foundations needed for any relationship to survive, and Sagittarius brings the expansion needed for any relationship to thrive. If these two are on the same page, this can work.
Sagittarius + Aquarius Love Compatibility
This fire and air sign duo tends to be better in theory than reality, but if they are both in the right space emotionally, this can truly be a soulmate pairing that lasts the tests of time. What works here is that this couple has a lot of the same interests, and both genuinely just like each other. However, being that both of these signs aren’t the most romantic bunch of the zodiac, this can leave emotions dry and it can be difficult to know where each other truly stands as they aren’t the most expressive emotionally. If the love is truly there, they will be able to break this barrier, get out of their comfort zone, and let each other in more. If the relationship is not meant to be then there will always be this type of emotional barrier that makes it difficult to grow closer.
Sagittarius + Pisces Love Compatibility
Sagittarius and Pisces are an exciting and happy couple to be around. This is a Jupiter couple, as these mutable signs also share the same beloved ruling planet. They have an underlying energy of believing in the impossible and seeing the brighter side of the lens, and when they come together there is a lot of joy and love shared in this pairing. Commitment, however, can be a different story as that word means something different to both of them. If they can lay their expectations, needs, and wants for the relationship all out on the table, then misunderstandings are less likely and they can learn how to work together and make the relationship grow, rather than always feeling like they are moving in different directions and have to compromise more than they want.
Let’s make things inbox official! Sign up for the xoNecole newsletter for daily love, wellness, career, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.
Featured image by Riska/Getty Images
- The Sun Stars Are Aligned: The Most Compatible Zodiac Signs ›
- This Is How Each Zodiac Sign Pairs With Libra In Matters Of The Heart ›
- Here Are The Least Compatible Zodiac Signs, According To Astrology ›
- Your Partner's Love Language, According To Their Zodiac Sign ›
- Find Out More About The Least Compatible Zodiac Signs - xoNecole: Women's Interest, Love, Wellness, Beauty ›
Tayler Barakat is a Mystic who has studied Astrology for over a decade. She does intuitive astrology and tarot readings for people all over the world, and her work focuses on healing and empowering individuals. Follow her on Instagram @taylerbarakat_ and check out her website www.listentothevirgo.com.
This article is in partnership with Sensodyne.
Our teeth are connected to so many things - our nutrition, our confidence, and our overall mood. We often take for granted how important healthy teeth are, until issues like tooth sensitivity or gum recession come to remind us. Like most things related to our bodies, prevention is the best medicine. Here are five things you can do immediately to improve your oral hygiene, prevent tooth sensitivity, and avoid dental issues down the road.
1) Go Easy On the Rough Brushing: Brushing your teeth is and always will be priority number one in the oral hygiene department. No surprises there! However, there is such a thing as applying too much pressure when brushing…and that can lead to problems over time. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and brush in smooth, circular motions. It may seem counterintuitive, but a gentle approach to brushing is the most effective way to clean those pearly whites without wearing away enamel and exposing sensitive areas of the teeth.
2) Use A Desensitizing Toothpaste: As everyone knows, mouth pain can be highly uncomfortable; but tooth sensitivity is a whole different beast. Hot weather favorites like ice cream and popsicles have the ability to trigger tooth sensitivity, which might make you want to stay away from icy foods altogether. But as always, prevention is the best medicine here. Switching to a toothpaste like Sensodyne’s Sensitivity & Gum toothpaste specifically designed for sensitive teeth will help build a protective layer over sensitive areas of the tooth. Over time, those sharp sensations that occur with extremely cold foods will subside, and you’ll be back to treating yourself to your icy faves like this one!
3) Floss, Rinse, Brush. (And In That Order!): Have you ever heard the saying, “It’s not what you do, but how you do it”? Well, the same thing applies to taking care of your teeth. Even if you are flossing and brushing religiously, you could be missing out on some of the benefits simply because you aren’t doing so in the right order. Flossing is best to do before brushing because it removes food particles and plaque from places your toothbrush can’t reach. After a proper flossing sesh, it is important to rinse out your mouth with water after. Finally, you can whip out your toothbrush and get to brushing. Though many of us commonly rinse with water after brushing to remove excess toothpaste, it may not be the best thing for our teeth. That’s because fluoride, the active ingredient in toothpaste that protects your enamel, works best when it gets to sit on the teeth and continue working its magic. Rinsing with water after brushing doesn’t let the toothpaste go to work like it really can. Changing up your order may take some getting used to, but over time, you’ll see the difference.
4) Stay Hydrated: Upping your water supply is a no-fail way to level up your health overall, and your teeth are no exception to this rule. Drinking water not only helps maintain a healthy pH balance in your mouth, but it also washes away residue and acids that can cause enamel erosion. It also helps you steer clear of dry mouth, which is a gateway to bad breath. And who needs that?
5) Show Your Gums Some Love: When it comes to improving your smile, you may be laser-focused on getting your teeth whiter, straighter, and overall healthier. Rightfully so, as these are all attributes of a megawatt smile; but you certainly don’t want to leave gum health out of the equation. If you neglect your gums, you’ll start to notice the effects of plaque buildup, which can irritate the gums and cause gingivitis, the earliest stage of gum disease. Seeing blood while brushing and flossing is a tell-tale sign that your gums are suffering. You may also experience gum recession — a condition where the gum tissue surrounding your teeth pulls back, exposing more of your tooth. Brushing at least twice a day with a gum-protecting toothpaste like Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum, coupled with regular dentist visits, will keep your gums shining as bright as those pearly whites.
An author by the name of Alexandra Katehakis once said this about orgasms: “Great spiritual teachers throughout the ages have stated that orgasm is the closest some people come to a spiritual experience because of the momentary loss of self. Why is this true? Because with spiritual sex, you move beyond orgasm into a connection with yourself, your partner, and the divine — recognizing them all as one.”
If it’s counterintuitive to what you’ve ever thought about orgasms, believe it or not, there are even pastors who have said that climaxing is the closest comprehension of heaven on this side of it: it is an extreme kind of bliss that is indescribable and is best experienced between two people who share a sacrificial kind of love for one another.
Although this might seem like a heavy way to intro this particular topic, because the O Method is an orgasm-achieving technique that centers around housing energy, embracing the mental practice of manifestation, and the attempt to achieve the best climaxes ever — it all works together pretty well if you ask me. If you want to take your orgasms to the next level, it’s important that you get out of yourself (to a certain extent), that you see the spiritual role that manifestation plays, and that you are open to trying new things. No doubt about it.
So, let’s learn more about what the O Method is all about and how it very well could be just what you’ve been looking for…even if you didn’t know it.
What Is the “O Method” All About?Giphy
Question: When’s the last time you’ve had an orgasm? Not just any orgasm — I mean a really mind-blowing one (I’ll give you a second to think about it). Now, what if you could manifest that experience to the point where it wasn’t a rare occurrence but something that happened almost every time that you and your partner had sex with each other? How absolutely awesome would that be?
That is pretty much what the O Method is all about — helping you achieve the kind of orgasms (and sexual pleasure, in general) that you desire through the practice of manifestation. And since your biggest sex organ is your brain, it would make perfect sense that even with all of the tips and techniques that you might learn to do as far as your body is concerned, honing in on what you think about is super imperative to sexual fulfillment, too. And that’s just where manifestation comes in.
What If You’ve Never “Manifested” Anything Before?Giphy
Before we get into a quick lesson on manifestation, I think it’s important to mention two things. One, for the cynics, there is a lot of truth in the fact that it’s got some solid spiritual basis to it because even the Good Book says that as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7). At the same time, that same Good Book tells us that faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26). So, while it is always a good idea to focus on good, positive, and productive thoughts, just thinking about them isn’t enough — at some point, you’ve also gotta get out here and DO something (bookmark that).
Okay, with that mini-sermon out of the way, whether it’s in the bedroom or not, manifestation is basically about focusing on something tangible that you desire, harnessing your energy in such a way that your words and actions are directed towards that longing until what you want, well, manifests. For the record, aside from this having a spiritual backing to it, in many ways, science cosigns on manifesting, too. There is actually a scientific process known as neuroplasticity that consists of reframing your mind so that your actions ultimately end up aligning with your goals — and that is another way to look at manifestation.
So, what if you’re someone who has never set out to do a manifestation practice before? No worries. Something that’s awesome about it is there are several different approaches that you can take.
Some people manifest what they want in their lives via:
- Visualization/Creating vision boards
- Writing down their desires before going to bed (so that they can “download” them into their dream state)
- Creating mantras and affirmations
- Applying the 369 Manifestation Method (you can learn more about that here)
- Learning more about what you want to manifest (which brings forth clarity)
This is important to keep in mind because, when it comes to manifesting the types of orgasms that you want to have, as you can see, you can try different manifestation methods until you find one (or ones) that you are truly comfortable with. One that can ease you into the entire process rather smoothly is something known as sex journaling.
How Sex Journaling Can Actually Help You to Have an OrgasmGiphy
As a writer, I’m a big fan of journaling. Mostly because it’s a way to get out some of your deepest thoughts and feelings so that you’re able to really process what is happening inside of you in a private setting. And when it comes to sex journaling, specifically, it’s all about centering yourself on the things sexually that you want to “unpack,” get clarity on or come to some revelations about. For instance, if there’s only been one partner from your past who’s been able to help you achieve the type of orgasms that you wish to manifest, journaling about what makes him different from the other guys can provide you with some solid ah-ha moments.
Or if you need help getting as specific as possible about the sexual experiences that you’re after, journaling can help to make that happen for you — because one thing that manifesting reminds us all to do is be as specific as possible.
Yeah, simply saying, “I want to have better sex” isn’t detailed enough when you want to get your energy to match with your desires — instead, describe how all of your senses should feel in the experience, along with why, that can get you so much closer to achieving your goal. Once those things are documented, you can segue into creating mantras and/or meditation that are based on them. Yeah, sex journaling really is an underrated superpower on a lot of levels (check out “The Art Of Sex Journaling (And Why You Should Do It)”).
5 Tips for Making the O Method Work for YouGiphy
Now that you know more about what the O Method is and how manifestation plays a direct role in its process, let’s talk about five ways to make the O Method truly effective in your own (sex) life.
1. Focus, FULLY, on your feminine energy. What do rose quartz, amethyst, moonstone (which is a Gemini birthstone as well; yes, I’m a Gemini), selenite, and rhodonite all have in common? They’re crystals that help you to go deeper into your divine feminine energy. Traits that are associated with this include compassion, creativity, kindness, gentleness, and sensuality (feminine energy is also accepting and forgiving). If you were to study energy from a biological standpoint, it’s about producing change, responding to stimuli, and having the ability to do what needs to be done (work). So, when it comes to manifesting the kind of orgasms or sexual experiences that you want, using things like your creativity and gentleness in your thoughts and actions can play a role in bringing balance to your partner’s masculinity, which can create a profound sense of pleasure — after all, opposites do attract.
2. Don’t hold back on what it is that you desire. Whenever I interview sex therapists, something that they all say is, a huge mistake that people make as far as sexual satisfaction is concerned is, they have walls up — not just with their partners but even within themselves. Sometimes, there is intimidation, fear, or even shame around what they really want to happen during sex to the point where they aren’t able to channel their energy fully in those directions in order to manifest what they want. For the O Method to work, you can’t let those types of negative emotions hinder you; the more you are able to articulate what you want and how you want it, the better chance you have of making it happen. So yes, get graphic. As graphic as possible.
3. Make manifestation a daily practice. Repetition is important when it comes to manifestation. That’s because the more you declare what you desire (a mantra), get still and think on it (meditation), or look at the “art” that you’ve created surrounding it (visualization), the quicker it becomes a part of you. So yes, make manifestation a daily practice. For instance, if one of your mantras is, “I am going to have intensely passionate orgasms, one right after the other,” don’t just state that 15 minutes before sex is going to happen. Wake up and declare it. Then say it on your lunch break. And again before turning in. The more your thoughts are “streamlined” in this way, the easier it will be for your body to follow suit.
4. Share this practice with your partner. If you were to do even more research on the O Method, one thing that most of the articles will mention is it’s a practice that you can do alone or with your partner. Indeed. However, I just want to make sure that you get into your psyche that great sex is, in part, about good communication. And so, the more comfortable you are sharing with your partner what you are doing as far as the O Method is concerned and what you ultimately want to happen as a result of the practice, the easier it will be for him to “match your energy” — both in and out of the bedroom. And when your partner is on the same page as you? That definitely increases the chances of attaining your sexual desires — exponentially so.
5. Stay in the moment. While I was reading one article on manifestation, I really appreciated something that the author said: manifestation isn’t some supernatural power. In other words, while it can be beneficial, it’s not like you can just think of something, and it instantly appears out of nowhere. Manifesting is a discipline, and it must be accompanied by action, consistency, and patience — this means that you must also practice mindfulness. Meaning, now that you know better what you’re looking to achieve as far as sex is concerned, every time that it transpires, maintain a level of positive energy, remember what your end goal is, and then determine in your mind to enjoy the moments as they come. Remember, manifestation isn’t to add stress…it’s to cultivate clarity.
At the end of the day, the O Method is simply a way of reminding you that your mind plays a huge role in your sexual pleasure, and when you channel it and your energy exactly where you want them both to go, you’ll be amazed what your body is capable of doing…and accomplishing.
So, what kind of orgasm are you wanting to achieve? You’ve got a tool to get you there. USE IT.
Let’s make things inbox official! Sign up for the xoNecole newsletter for daily love, wellness, career, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.
Featured image by Giphy