'Tis the season of giving and we're feeling all the feels. As we well know by now the cold weather, aka cuffing season, comes with a desire for warming snuggles and even warmer sex to get us through the seemingly long winter months. We've never been to the north pole, but if reindeer games are anything like a Pokemon match, then we choose to get our Vixen on all day long.
That said, if you have yet to do so, it's time to go right on ahead and lockdown your winter bae because you aren't gonna wanna miss out. With any luck and (maybe some stretching), you'll be doing way more than kissing Santa Claus under that mistletoe.
Yeah, sure, Santa is making lists and checking it twice or whatever. But here at xoNecole we have our own list and it's giving seductive holiday cheer and loving.
We found 9 new sex positions to try both inside and outside of the bedroom — tapping into the naughty and the nice…because...balance. So. Dim the lights, plug in that pretty tree, and get it lit with a warm fire to set a nice little mood and let the sex overwhelm you with so much pleasure that you glow brighter than Rudolph in the days following.
9 Sex Positions That Are Both Naughty & Nice
Obviously, there's an obsession with using the face of our partners to have a seat but nothing says fun and new like this sex position. If the cave men could look at photos and get a whole read, we're going to do our best to describe the best way to execute this here sex position. Your partner needs to have a seat on the floor placing their hands behind them to steady themselves and bending their legs at the knees (they should be able to make a 90-degree angle when they lift). You want to sit on your partner's lap and hoist your legs onto their shoulders, while "hugging" their neck. Once secured, your partner will slowly begin to rise and get into position for you to slow grind on bae.
2.Rockettes to Waterfalls
Don't shoot the messenger but we won't even hold you — this position is for the limber ladies. This position was created with a doorway in mind so you'll want to find one for maximum support. In a slight crouching position, you want to face inward towards your partner, back towards the door. Your partner will then straddle your legs (one on each side of their waist) and lean into the doorway, making a slight angle. With their support keeping you balanced, you will throw your leg onto your partner's shoulder steadying yourself with your one leg. Your partner should hold your waist and you can place your hands over theirs to offer more stability.
This position offers a bomb opportunity for your partner to stimulate your clitoris and breasts.
...and the first stop is the south pole. And you're going to travel the distance with this variation of 69. It's really simple! Just have your partner sit on the loveseat with their feet planted on the ground. You will then stand on the couch and place each foot on the side of their hips and boom, bend over and hold onto their hips for support. Let 'em eat it from the back and take them into your mouth or...just watch the show.
Sidenote: This is probably why generations of grannies keep their furniture covered in plastic.
Pull up a chair, have your partner sit in it and straddle them, while keeping your legs bent so that your feet are resting on their lap.
For this position, you're going to let your partner take the reins! Grab your stability ball, lie down on it, and place your hands firmly on the ball (but be sure that your arms aren't locked out). Much like in a wheelbarrow position, your partner will stand in between your legs, grab behind your knees and slightly lift your lower back.
Set yourself up as if you're going for a traditional doggystyle but make sure your knees straddle apart (a bit past shoulder width). Your partner is going to scootch in close to you, lie on their back and roll into a fetal-like position, grabbing each of his knees and pulling them inward. This position gives a similar sensation to doggystyle but far more control...it's a doggystyle-girl on top hybrid.
Have a seat on the edge of a couch or chair. When your partner crouches down, they will need to kneel on both knees so that you place your foot into their spine. When you're settled, lean back just a bit so that you're sitting at an angle. This will increase sensation in the same way that placing a pillow under your lower back does, which is critical to ensuring we're receiving top-tier..top. Awaken all 5,000 plus nerves in the clitoris.
Nana's lazy boy is more fun to play with than any of us ever imagined as kids. Hint, hint: you need a rather large chair with comfy armrests for this exhilarating position. Your partner will sit in their chair crossing their feet at the ankles. You will sit on them, facing them with one thigh placed on each armrest. Your partner and you both will appreciate the intimacy of this position.
If you have a standard size kitchenette — it's your time to shine. For this sex position, you just want to pull the chair from underneath the table just enough for your partner to be able to reach you. So it may be helpful for you to climb on the table first. Once you're up there, sit on your knees allowing your feet to touch (like a butterfly stretch). Your partner will have a seat in the chair with their legs straddling the backrest of the chair. From this point, you all want to lean into one another and you will hold onto the top of the chair. Your partner can lean into your vulva and rest their head onto the table (between your legs). Nom, nom!
Are you a member of our insiders squad? Join us in the xoTribe Members Community today!
Featured image by Shutterstock
Motor City native, Atlanta living. Sagittarius. Writer. Sexpert. Into all things magical, mystical, and unknown. I'll try anything at least once but you knew that the moment I revealed that I was a Sag.
This article is in partnership with Sensodyne.
Our teeth are connected to so many things - our nutrition, our confidence, and our overall mood. We often take for granted how important healthy teeth are, until issues like tooth sensitivity or gum recession come to remind us. Like most things related to our bodies, prevention is the best medicine. Here are five things you can do immediately to improve your oral hygiene, prevent tooth sensitivity, and avoid dental issues down the road.
1) Go Easy On the Rough Brushing: Brushing your teeth is and always will be priority number one in the oral hygiene department. No surprises there! However, there is such a thing as applying too much pressure when brushing…and that can lead to problems over time. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and brush in smooth, circular motions. It may seem counterintuitive, but a gentle approach to brushing is the most effective way to clean those pearly whites without wearing away enamel and exposing sensitive areas of the teeth.
2) Use A Desensitizing Toothpaste: As everyone knows, mouth pain can be highly uncomfortable; but tooth sensitivity is a whole different beast. Hot weather favorites like ice cream and popsicles have the ability to trigger tooth sensitivity, which might make you want to stay away from icy foods altogether. But as always, prevention is the best medicine here. Switching to a toothpaste like Sensodyne’s Sensitivity & Gum toothpaste specifically designed for sensitive teeth will help build a protective layer over sensitive areas of the tooth. Over time, those sharp sensations that occur with extremely cold foods will subside, and you’ll be back to treating yourself to your icy faves like this one!
3) Floss, Rinse, Brush. (And In That Order!): Have you ever heard the saying, “It’s not what you do, but how you do it”? Well, the same thing applies to taking care of your teeth. Even if you are flossing and brushing religiously, you could be missing out on some of the benefits simply because you aren’t doing so in the right order. Flossing is best to do before brushing because it removes food particles and plaque from places your toothbrush can’t reach. After a proper flossing sesh, it is important to rinse out your mouth with water after. Finally, you can whip out your toothbrush and get to brushing. Though many of us commonly rinse with water after brushing to remove excess toothpaste, it may not be the best thing for our teeth. That’s because fluoride, the active ingredient in toothpaste that protects your enamel, works best when it gets to sit on the teeth and continue working its magic. Rinsing with water after brushing doesn’t let the toothpaste go to work like it really can. Changing up your order may take some getting used to, but over time, you’ll see the difference.
4) Stay Hydrated: Upping your water supply is a no-fail way to level up your health overall, and your teeth are no exception to this rule. Drinking water not only helps maintain a healthy pH balance in your mouth, but it also washes away residue and acids that can cause enamel erosion. It also helps you steer clear of dry mouth, which is a gateway to bad breath. And who needs that?
5) Show Your Gums Some Love: When it comes to improving your smile, you may be laser-focused on getting your teeth whiter, straighter, and overall healthier. Rightfully so, as these are all attributes of a megawatt smile; but you certainly don’t want to leave gum health out of the equation. If you neglect your gums, you’ll start to notice the effects of plaque buildup, which can irritate the gums and cause gingivitis, the earliest stage of gum disease. Seeing blood while brushing and flossing is a tell-tale sign that your gums are suffering. You may also experience gum recession — a condition where the gum tissue surrounding your teeth pulls back, exposing more of your tooth. Brushing at least twice a day with a gum-protecting toothpaste like Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum, coupled with regular dentist visits, will keep your gums shining as bright as those pearly whites.
Watching Angela “Blac Chyna” White’s transformation in real-time has truly been a sight to see. It wasn’t that long ago that she announced that she was reversing her cosmetic surgeries in an effort to go back to who she was before the world came to know her as Blac Chyna. In previous interviews, she stated that she was dissolving her facial and lip fillers, removing her breast implants, and getting a butt reduction, as well as removing the dimple piercings that enhanced her fame and controversial tattoos.
In a recent Tamron Hall interview, the mother of two said that she has “fully recovered” from the procedures. She is also celebrating one year of sobriety and opened up about being worried about how her new journey would be received by others.
“I’ve been in the entertainment industry for so long, right, and of course, like, you know, coming out, I’m like young, I’m gonna do wild things as we all have,” she said.
“...I feel like by me being vocal and showing everybody you can change your life and things can get better, like through myself, that right there is an accomplishment, and that’s a part of freedom, too.”
But as she started on her journey, many people have shown her grace, which is something she’s grateful for. “And then the fact that people have been showing me grace, it’s like amazing,” she said. “And I feel like when I did it, I just did it. It was more so like spiritual thing and I feel like people see that, and I’ve always been like my authentic self, so what you see is kinda what you get with me, and that’s just kinda what it is.”
Chyna, who recently received an honorary doctorate from Sacramento Theology Seminary and Bible College, has also repaired her relationship with her mom, Tokyo Toni. The social media celebrity surprised her daughter on the Tamron Hall Show. Prior to the sentimental surprise, Chyna dished on the reconciliation and having a better understanding of her mom.
“I must say, some of the things I have to take accountability for because, like my actions. As a mother, you don’t want to see your daughter doing certain things ‘cause it’s like it doesn’t matter what my past was or what we’re going through, I didn’t raise you that way,” she admitted. “So, it’s like, okay, maybe I was a little bit wrong. Maybe I was acting out a little bit. But I feel like as we grow older, I kinda see more, and I understand more.”
Chyna will be starring in season two of Fox's reality competition show Special Forces: World's Toughest Test.
Let’s make things inbox official! Sign up for the xoNecole newsletter for daily love, wellness, career, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.
Feature image by Kevin Winter/Getty Images