There's no coincidence that Gemini season is one of the busiest, social times of the year. The month starts off with a New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd, making this the perfect time to set intentions for new ways to share your truth.
Mercury, planet of communication, moves into sentimental Cancer on the 4th, bringing a softness to our interactions this month. On the 8th, Venus moves into Gemini, amping up the flirtatious energy. During this transit, it's common to attract more eccentric, carefree connections that bring out your inner wild child. On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius encourages you to not only be optimistic about your goals but to also take bold action (think of the Knight of Wands in the Tarot).
It's one thing to hope for a better tomorrow but what actions are you taking in the now to align yourself with where (and who) you'd like to be?
Neptune goes retrograde on the 21st for the next several months making this an ideal time to take your spiritual development even further. When Neptune is direct, we tend to take a more idealistic approach to life but when the planet of illusion goes retrograde, our perspective becomes that much more clear. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day, bringing the collective focus to family, home, and our roots (and also getting us ready for Eclipse season next month). On the 26th, Mercury moves into fierce Leo, making our conversations even more lively and passionate with a side of drama.
Check out your zodiac sign's monthly horoscope below to see what June has in store for you:
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
The month begins with a New Moon on the 3rd encouraging you to try something new when it comes to communicating your truth. This is a great time to start a new blog, initiate that YouTube channel, or share your thoughts from a more authentic space. On the 4th, Mercury moves into Cancer, making family matters the topic of discussion, whether you're squashing beef with your loved ones or planning to start your own family with your partner. Venus moves into adventurous Gemini on the 8th, which could bring an opportunity to travel with bae or meet someone different than your usual type. Social media dating is favorable during this transit as well as meeting someone at a seminar or conference.
Enjoying what you love is a good way to attract someone on the same wave as you.
On the 17th, the Full Moon in your sister sign, Sagittarius, gives you a much-needed boost of energy as well as a defining breakthrough moment as it pertains to higher learning, publishing, and your spiritual beliefs. This is an opportune time to reveal that project you've been working on. Full Moons can also result in endings, like parting ways with an old spiritual path, philosophy, or mentor that no longer resonates with you. Neptune goes retro on the 21st, encouraging you to dive deeper into your wealth of spiritual wisdom. Your dreams will be even more enhanced providing you with the guidance you seek. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day making home and family top priority for the next month. June wraps up with Mercury moving into Leo on the 26th, adding even more passion, romance, and adventure to your world.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
June blossoms open with a New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd, inviting you to set intentions for the material gain you'd like to make over the next lunar cycle. Your gift of gab will be a defining factor in your prosperity this month. On the 4th, Mercury moves into Cancer, which softens your connections with siblings, close friends, and neighbors. Taking a trip home is favorable under this transit. Venus, your ruling planet, moves into quirky Gemini on the 8th, which is attracting some unusual romantic candidates into your life. Keeping an open mind can actually land you in a connection, whether romantic or platonic, that brings out your own unique qualities that can give you more of an edge to help advance you financially. On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius helps you release any unresolved emotional blockages that hinder you from feeling deeply connected to the people in your life.
You may often feel like no one really knows you. Well, here's your chance to finally be seen, heard, and known for all of your beauty and scars.
On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde, clearing out any illusions you've held around your social circle. This energy can manifest as someone being outed for some shady business but be grateful for revelations that come during this transit that will show you who your real friends are. During this transit, you'll also receive a wake up call about a long-term dream of yours that needs less wishful thinking and more hard work. The Sun moves into empathic Cancer the same day. Much of your interests and conversations over the next month will be about motherhood and your roots. Exploring your ancestry with your siblings can be a great way to bond at this time. The month closes out with Mercury moving into vivacious Leo on the 26th, enlivening your interactions with family making this a perfect time for a summer vacay with the ones you love.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
Happy birthday, Gemmie! Your season has finally arrived and the month kicks off with a New Moon in your sign. You only get one New Moon a year so make the best of this by setting intentions for what you want to experience during this next year around the Sun. Mercury moves into Cancer on the 4th, bringing your focus to money and the practical matters of life. This is also a good time to nurture a new hobby that could potentially bring in additional revenue. On the 8th, Venus moves into your sign, making you the hottest hottie of the zodiac.
The road ahead is paved with good fortune and an overflow of love. On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius highlights your closest relationships, whether it be your significant other or business partner. This time can mark a completion within one of your connections or simply the need to readjust your boundaries. On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde for the next several months, clearing the fog around your career path.
If you've been feeling lost when it comes to your life purpose, this transit can help you connect with the deeper truth of who you are and the work that you can do to make the world a better place.
Any issues with authority figures can be squashed during this transit thanks to a change in perspective that offers a clearer view of the dynamic. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day, which brings your focus to finances and how you make your money. This is a time to reassess how nurturing your work truly is. The month comes to a close with Mercury, planet of communication, moving into Leo on the 26th, making you super popular amongst your local scene. Writing, blogging, and anything that allows you to verbally express your star power is favored at this time.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
The month begins with a New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd bringing your attention to your subconscious, dreams, and endings. Use the energy to release stagnant mental patterns and emotions that are likely tied to past life karma. It's time to reset before your b-day season so leave the baggage behind. On the 4th, Mercury moves into your sign, making you quite the busy bee. As popular as you are during this transit, you may prefer to retreat in the comfort of your home. Venus, planet of love, moves into Gemini on the 8th urging you to take a more private approach to love, making this the perfect "Netflix and Chill" transit. On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius puts a spotlight on your daily routines, habits, and health. This is an opportune time to ditch bad habits with a fire ritual. Simply write down what you want to release and burn it under the light of the moon.
Neptune goes retro on the 21st up through November giving you the chance to dive deeper into study to refine your personal philosophies and spiritual development. During this transit, connecting with your Higher Self and spirit squad is easier than usual. The Sun moves into your sign on the same day making you the star of the show. Around this time, it's a good idea to start thinking about what you want to accomplish in the year ahead. If you're into rituals, wait until your New Moon in July as this energy is extremely supportive for you. The month closes out with Mercury, planet of communication, moving into Leo on the 26th. Conversation surrounding your finances are likely during this transit. This is a great time to bring hidden talents to the forefront.
Stop sleeping on yourself and resolve those issues surrounding your self-esteem to help you tap into the momentum of this transit. You have the ability to make a strong impression on those around you if you believe in yourself.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
Happy June, lioness! The month begins with a New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd, making you even more popular than you already are amongst your friends. You may even consider collaborating towards a common goal with your social circle. On the 4th, Mercury moves into Cancer, making you more aware of subconscious patterns that inhibit you from experiencing the nurturing that you need. Mommy issues are likely to surface. Using your dreams and past life regression can help you get to the root of the issue. Venus moves into charming Gemini on the 8th and one of your friends wants to take things to the next level with you. Of course, it's up to you if you grant them the privilege of exiting the friend zone. On the 17th, the Full Moon in your sister sign, Sagittarius, lights up your dating life. This is a perfect night to get out there if you're open to love.
Your creativity is heightened at this time as well. If you've been working on a project behind the scenes, this is a great moment to release it to the world.
On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde in your house of shadows, making the next several months all about understanding the hidden parts of your personality. Any traumatic experiences you've endured can be seen through a more enlightened perspective that helps you release the binds within your psyche. The Sun moves into Cancer the same day, slowing down your momentum to get you ready for your birthday season. Don't get ahead of yourself! Enjoy this time to rest, replenish, and reconnect with yourself on a deeper level. The month closes out with Mercury moving into your sign on the 26th. You've got the gift of gab and you're open to sharing your knowledge with others. Keep in mind that with great power comes great responsibility.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
The month begins with a New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd, bringing your focus to career and achievements.
This is the perfect time to set intentions for what the success you want to achieve in the next moon cycle. Honoring your uniqueness will get you further than blending in with the crowd.
On the 4th, Mercury moves into Cancer and you're all about supporting social causes that hit home for you that tie into your long-term vision for your life. Venus, planet of love and money, moves into Gemini on the 8th which can have you eyeing someone in the workplace (or they can be eyeing you). Proceed with caution when mixing business with pleasure. On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius brings a resolution to family quarrels. You may also consider ending a lease or moving around this time. On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde, helping you reassess your relationships with others with more clarity.
Any illusions you've built up around a particular partnership will likely dissolve, helping you see the truth of the situation and not just your projections of what you want it to be. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day and you're more interested in connecting with those that make you feel emotionally safe. You'll likely be in the mood to play the role of nurturer for friends. This is great energy for volunteering with organizations that serve disenfranchised children and women. The month closes with Mercury, your ruling planet, moving into Leo giving you tons of energy but in a more quiet part of your chart associated with the subconscious. Keep a dream journal around this time to help you understand blockages that keep you from shining your star power.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
The month begins with a New Moon in your sister sign on the 3rd which is opening up doors for you in areas of travel and higher learning. Get your passport ready, jet-setter! Mercury, planet of communication, moves into Cancer on the 4th, bringing your focus to career and climbing the social ladder. As motivated as you are, it's important to keep your work-life balance in check. On the 8th, Venus moves into Gemini, making you super magnetic. If you're traveling around this time, love is definitely following you wherever you go.
The Full Moon in Sagittarius on the 17th highlights an important conversation that will transform the way you communicate your truth. If you work with the media or writing, this is the perfect time to share what you've been cooking up behind the scenes.
On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde and the next several months will be spent transforming your inner world as it's related to your health and well-being. This transit is supportive of kicking any bad habits, especially those that affect you mentally and/or physically. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day giving you the boost that you need to boss up. You're feeling more goal-oriented at this time, so use the energy to check off some things on your to-do list. The month closes out with Mercury moving into Leo on the 26th, making you the center of attention amongst your friends. You could even be in the works of collaborating with your soul tribe to make your impact in the world.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
Summer is nearing and the month begins with a chatty New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd. Even the most private sign of the zodiac needs to express itself from time to time. Opt for a session with your therapist (or a trusted friend) instead of that bottle of booze. On the 4th, Mercury moves into your sister sign, Cancer, and you're feeling the wanderlust. A trip to the beach can be soothing for your spirit during this transit. This is also a good time to dive deep into research when it comes to spirituality and philosophy. Connecting with a mentor, or teaching others what you know, is favored at this time. On the 8th, Venus moves into Gemini and you're feeling more open when it comes to sharing some of your well-kept secrets. Talking about your trauma, whether with a professional or loved one, can be extremely transformational.
The Full Moon in Sagittarius on the 17th provides a spiritual catharsis surrounding a longstanding issue about your self-worth.
You may decide to sever ties with an employer if your time, effort, and skills aren't being valued. On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde, helping you gain clarity to areas of romance and dating. Exploring your attachment style and early childhood can refine you spiritually. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day and you're open to learning through new experiences, places, and cultures. Traveling abroad is favored but just make sure to plan thoroughly as we gear up towards another Mercury retrograde in July. The month closes out with Mercury, planet of travel and communication, bringing your full attention to career matters. You've got potential to make some major moves during this transit. Believe in yourself and turn on your charm!
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
There's lots of action taking place with the Sun in your opposite sign this month. June begins with a New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd welcoming fresh beginnings when it comes to relationships. You may be meeting someone very special that could play a significant role in your life, whether romantic or platonic. Mercury moves into Cancer on the 4th and you're diving deep into your psyche, possibly with the assistance of a therapist or a trusted friend. Take a nurturing approach to the skeletons that hide in your closet instead of pretending they don't exist. On the 8th, Venus moves into Gemini and love matters are getting serious. This energy could bring in a serious soulmate and some of you may even be tying the knot during this transit.
On the 17th, the Full Moon in your sign frees you up for the chains that bind you in mind, body, and spirit. You are feeling renewed and energized especially if you've been processing some heavy relationship karma.
On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde for the next several months. You're encouraged to take this time exploring your roots and unraveling any generational patterns that are hindering you from evolving into a better version of yourself. We transition into Cancer season on the same day. You're focused on nurturing your closest connections with little to no interest in anything surface level. Any fears or unresolved emotions surfacing at this time are best dealt with a compassionate, gentle approach. Oftentimes, what we refer to as our inner demons are simply pieces of us that have gone forgotten that are waiting to be seen and heard.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
Happy June, Cappie! The month starts off with a sociable New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd encouraging you to start new habits and routines that support your well-being (particularly your nervous system). Mercury moves into your opposite sign on the 4th which can highlight some important conversations with key players in your life. You may find yourself readjusting your boundaries if you're not receiving the nurturing you desire from one of your close connections. On the 8th, Venus moves into Gemini and a potential workplace romance is possible. Just be cautious when mixing business with pleasure. On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius illuminates the mental and emotional patterns that have been keeping you stuck from expressing your truth.
This energy can be very revealing and if you have any hidden enemies in your midst, you'll know who they are around this time. Pay close attention to your dreams for insight at this time.
On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde and you'll be undergoing a deep metamorphosis in relation to your communication (not only with others but primarily with self). This is an opportune time to unpack your own personal narrative that doesn't allow you to see the truth of who you are at a soul level. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day and your relationships take front and center stage during this transit. As we gear up towards eclipse season in July, you'll likely be weeding out connections that are no longer growing you. On the 26th, Mercury moves into Leo, activating a deep craving for soul-stirring connections that embrace all of what you are—both beauty and scars.
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
The month begins with a flirtatious New Moon in your sister sign, Gemini, bringing in fresh beginnings in your dating life. Whether you're single or already coupled, romance is heating up this month as well as your creativity. Starting a new project is favorable at this time. On the 4th, Mercury moves into Cancer, making you super busy at work. Just make sure you don't burn yourself out especially if you work in a care provider or healing profession. You can't pour from an empty cup! On the 8th, Venus moves into Gemini and your personal magnetism is out of the world. But, hey, you're an Aquarius, so if anyone can draw people in with their unique, quirky ways, it's you.
On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius lights up your social circle, making this a great night to connect with new and old friends alike. Sometimes this energy can result in severed ties if a connection to a group no longer aligns with your path. Let go with grace and love knowing that your tribe awaits you!
On the 21st, Neptune goes retrograde for the next several months. This is an opportune time to explore your beliefs related to money and material possessions. It's time to transform that lack consciousness into one of abundance. If you haven't been seeing your worth very clearly, this transit can help clear out emotional residue that's tampering with your self-esteem. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day with your health and well-being taking precedence. Get that annual check up, try a detox, or get back to your fitness routine to keep yourself balanced. The month closes out with Mercury moving into Leo on the 26th, bringing up important conversations with key players in your life. Expect your relationships to be nothing less than entertaining during this transit. Easy on the drama though!
Laci Jordan for xoNecole
Welcome to June, Pisces! The month takes off with a New Moon in Gemini on the 3rd, bringing your focus to family and home. You may be moving to a new place at this time or expanding your family. On the 4th, Mercury moves into your sister sign, Cancer, making things steamy in the romance department. The cosmos are brewing with fertility for you, so if you're wanting to have a child, this is a great time to start planning. If you're not interested in kids, connecting with your inner child is equally as important for your creative expression and healing at this time.
Venus, planet of love and money, moves into Gemini on the 8th. New opportunities that allow you to work from home can come about. When it comes to love, you may be more interested in pillow talk than date nights.
On the 17th, the Full Moon in Sagittarius brings a peak experience related to career. Good news worth celebrating may be revealed around this time. Get ready to take things up a notch with this newfound success and leadership you're coming in to. If you're in a dead-end job, this energy can mark the finale as you venture off towards a better opportunity. Neptune goes retrograde on the 21st, which clears up a lot of shit for you. Whether you've been aimlessly wandering through life or skeptical about a relationship, this transit will help you get to the truth of the matter. The Sun moves into Cancer on the same day and you're feeling charged up. You've spent enough time indoors so get out there and engage with the world again. Many adventures await you if you're open to them.
The month winds down with Mercury moving into Leo on the 26th making you super busy at work. Your hard work will not go unnoticed during this transit so don't be afraid to shine!
Featured image by Laci Jordan for xoNecole
Want more stories like this? Sign up for our newsletter here to receive our latest articles and news straight to your inbox.
- june Horoscope - june 2019 Monthly Horoscope ›
- Leo Monthly Astrology Horoscope June 2019 - YouTube ›
- June Horoscope - June 2019 Monthly Horoscope ›
- Get your Free for June 2019 Horoscope ›
- June 2019 horoscopes for every star sign ›
- June 2019 Monthly Horoscope for all zodiac signs ›
- Monthly Horoscopes 2019-2020 For Each Zodiac Sign ›
- June 2019 monthly horoscope ›
- June 2019 Monthly Horoscope Predictions For All | SunSigns.Org ›
- Your June 2019 Monthly Horoscope ›
This article is in partnership with Sensodyne.
Our teeth are connected to so many things - our nutrition, our confidence, and our overall mood. We often take for granted how important healthy teeth are, until issues like tooth sensitivity or gum recession come to remind us. Like most things related to our bodies, prevention is the best medicine. Here are five things you can do immediately to improve your oral hygiene, prevent tooth sensitivity, and avoid dental issues down the road.
1) Go Easy On the Rough Brushing: Brushing your teeth is and always will be priority number one in the oral hygiene department. No surprises there! However, there is such a thing as applying too much pressure when brushing…and that can lead to problems over time. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and brush in smooth, circular motions. It may seem counterintuitive, but a gentle approach to brushing is the most effective way to clean those pearly whites without wearing away enamel and exposing sensitive areas of the teeth.
2) Use A Desensitizing Toothpaste: As everyone knows, mouth pain can be highly uncomfortable; but tooth sensitivity is a whole different beast. Hot weather favorites like ice cream and popsicles have the ability to trigger tooth sensitivity, which might make you want to stay away from icy foods altogether. But as always, prevention is the best medicine here. Switching to a toothpaste like Sensodyne’s Sensitivity & Gum toothpaste specifically designed for sensitive teeth will help build a protective layer over sensitive areas of the tooth. Over time, those sharp sensations that occur with extremely cold foods will subside, and you’ll be back to treating yourself to your icy faves like this one!
3) Floss, Rinse, Brush. (And In That Order!): Have you ever heard the saying, “It’s not what you do, but how you do it”? Well, the same thing applies to taking care of your teeth. Even if you are flossing and brushing religiously, you could be missing out on some of the benefits simply because you aren’t doing so in the right order. Flossing is best to do before brushing because it removes food particles and plaque from places your toothbrush can’t reach. After a proper flossing sesh, it is important to rinse out your mouth with water after. Finally, you can whip out your toothbrush and get to brushing. Though many of us commonly rinse with water after brushing to remove excess toothpaste, it may not be the best thing for our teeth. That’s because fluoride, the active ingredient in toothpaste that protects your enamel, works best when it gets to sit on the teeth and continue working its magic. Rinsing with water after brushing doesn’t let the toothpaste go to work like it really can. Changing up your order may take some getting used to, but over time, you’ll see the difference.
4) Stay Hydrated: Upping your water supply is a no-fail way to level up your health overall, and your teeth are no exception to this rule. Drinking water not only helps maintain a healthy pH balance in your mouth, but it also washes away residue and acids that can cause enamel erosion. It also helps you steer clear of dry mouth, which is a gateway to bad breath. And who needs that?
5) Show Your Gums Some Love: When it comes to improving your smile, you may be laser-focused on getting your teeth whiter, straighter, and overall healthier. Rightfully so, as these are all attributes of a megawatt smile; but you certainly don’t want to leave gum health out of the equation. If you neglect your gums, you’ll start to notice the effects of plaque buildup, which can irritate the gums and cause gingivitis, the earliest stage of gum disease. Seeing blood while brushing and flossing is a tell-tale sign that your gums are suffering. You may also experience gum recession — a condition where the gum tissue surrounding your teeth pulls back, exposing more of your tooth. Brushing at least twice a day with a gum-protecting toothpaste like Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum, coupled with regular dentist visits, will keep your gums shining as bright as those pearly whites.
An author by the name of Alexandra Katehakis once said this about orgasms: “Great spiritual teachers throughout the ages have stated that orgasm is the closest some people come to a spiritual experience because of the momentary loss of self. Why is this true? Because with spiritual sex, you move beyond orgasm into a connection with yourself, your partner, and the divine — recognizing them all as one.”
If it’s counterintuitive to what you’ve ever thought about orgasms, believe it or not, there are even pastors who have said that climaxing is the closest comprehension of heaven on this side of it: it is an extreme kind of bliss that is indescribable and is best experienced between two people who share a sacrificial kind of love for one another.
Although this might seem like a heavy way to intro this particular topic, because the O Method is an orgasm-achieving technique that centers around housing energy, embracing the mental practice of manifestation, and the attempt to achieve the best climaxes ever — it all works together pretty well if you ask me. If you want to take your orgasms to the next level, it’s important that you get out of yourself (to a certain extent), that you see the spiritual role that manifestation plays, and that you are open to trying new things. No doubt about it.
So, let’s learn more about what the O Method is all about and how it very well could be just what you’ve been looking for…even if you didn’t know it.
What Is the “O Method” All About?Giphy
Question: When’s the last time you’ve had an orgasm? Not just any orgasm — I mean a really mind-blowing one (I’ll give you a second to think about it). Now, what if you could manifest that experience to the point where it wasn’t a rare occurrence but something that happened almost every time that you and your partner had sex with each other? How absolutely awesome would that be?
That is pretty much what the O Method is all about — helping you achieve the kind of orgasms (and sexual pleasure, in general) that you desire through the practice of manifestation. And since your biggest sex organ is your brain, it would make perfect sense that even with all of the tips and techniques that you might learn to do as far as your body is concerned, honing in on what you think about is super imperative to sexual fulfillment, too. And that’s just where manifestation comes in.
What If You’ve Never “Manifested” Anything Before?Giphy
Before we get into a quick lesson on manifestation, I think it’s important to mention two things. One, for the cynics, there is a lot of truth in the fact that it’s got some solid spiritual basis to it because even the Good Book says that as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7). At the same time, that same Good Book tells us that faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26). So, while it is always a good idea to focus on good, positive, and productive thoughts, just thinking about them isn’t enough — at some point, you’ve also gotta get out here and DO something (bookmark that).
Okay, with that mini-sermon out of the way, whether it’s in the bedroom or not, manifestation is basically about focusing on something tangible that you desire, harnessing your energy in such a way that your words and actions are directed towards that longing until what you want, well, manifests. For the record, aside from this having a spiritual backing to it, in many ways, science cosigns on manifesting, too. There is actually a scientific process known as neuroplasticity that consists of reframing your mind so that your actions ultimately end up aligning with your goals — and that is another way to look at manifestation.
So, what if you’re someone who has never set out to do a manifestation practice before? No worries. Something that’s awesome about it is there are several different approaches that you can take.
Some people manifest what they want in their lives via:
- Visualization/Creating vision boards
- Writing down their desires before going to bed (so that they can “download” them into their dream state)
- Creating mantras and affirmations
- Applying the 369 Manifestation Method (you can learn more about that here)
- Learning more about what you want to manifest (which brings forth clarity)
This is important to keep in mind because, when it comes to manifesting the types of orgasms that you want to have, as you can see, you can try different manifestation methods until you find one (or ones) that you are truly comfortable with. One that can ease you into the entire process rather smoothly is something known as sex journaling.
How Sex Journaling Can Actually Help You to Have an OrgasmGiphy
As a writer, I’m a big fan of journaling. Mostly because it’s a way to get out some of your deepest thoughts and feelings so that you’re able to really process what is happening inside of you in a private setting. And when it comes to sex journaling, specifically, it’s all about centering yourself on the things sexually that you want to “unpack,” get clarity on or come to some revelations about. For instance, if there’s only been one partner from your past who’s been able to help you achieve the type of orgasms that you wish to manifest, journaling about what makes him different from the other guys can provide you with some solid ah-ha moments.
Or if you need help getting as specific as possible about the sexual experiences that you’re after, journaling can help to make that happen for you — because one thing that manifesting reminds us all to do is be as specific as possible.
Yeah, simply saying, “I want to have better sex” isn’t detailed enough when you want to get your energy to match with your desires — instead, describe how all of your senses should feel in the experience, along with why, that can get you so much closer to achieving your goal. Once those things are documented, you can segue into creating mantras and/or meditation that are based on them. Yeah, sex journaling really is an underrated superpower on a lot of levels (check out “The Art Of Sex Journaling (And Why You Should Do It)”).
5 Tips for Making the O Method Work for YouGiphy
Now that you know more about what the O Method is and how manifestation plays a direct role in its process, let’s talk about five ways to make the O Method truly effective in your own (sex) life.
1. Focus, FULLY, on your feminine energy. What do rose quartz, amethyst, moonstone (which is a Gemini birthstone as well; yes, I’m a Gemini), selenite, and rhodonite all have in common? They’re crystals that help you to go deeper into your divine feminine energy. Traits that are associated with this include compassion, creativity, kindness, gentleness, and sensuality (feminine energy is also accepting and forgiving). If you were to study energy from a biological standpoint, it’s about producing change, responding to stimuli, and having the ability to do what needs to be done (work). So, when it comes to manifesting the kind of orgasms or sexual experiences that you want, using things like your creativity and gentleness in your thoughts and actions can play a role in bringing balance to your partner’s masculinity, which can create a profound sense of pleasure — after all, opposites do attract.
2. Don’t hold back on what it is that you desire. Whenever I interview sex therapists, something that they all say is, a huge mistake that people make as far as sexual satisfaction is concerned is, they have walls up — not just with their partners but even within themselves. Sometimes, there is intimidation, fear, or even shame around what they really want to happen during sex to the point where they aren’t able to channel their energy fully in those directions in order to manifest what they want. For the O Method to work, you can’t let those types of negative emotions hinder you; the more you are able to articulate what you want and how you want it, the better chance you have of making it happen. So yes, get graphic. As graphic as possible.
3. Make manifestation a daily practice. Repetition is important when it comes to manifestation. That’s because the more you declare what you desire (a mantra), get still and think on it (meditation), or look at the “art” that you’ve created surrounding it (visualization), the quicker it becomes a part of you. So yes, make manifestation a daily practice. For instance, if one of your mantras is, “I am going to have intensely passionate orgasms, one right after the other,” don’t just state that 15 minutes before sex is going to happen. Wake up and declare it. Then say it on your lunch break. And again before turning in. The more your thoughts are “streamlined” in this way, the easier it will be for your body to follow suit.
4. Share this practice with your partner. If you were to do even more research on the O Method, one thing that most of the articles will mention is it’s a practice that you can do alone or with your partner. Indeed. However, I just want to make sure that you get into your psyche that great sex is, in part, about good communication. And so, the more comfortable you are sharing with your partner what you are doing as far as the O Method is concerned and what you ultimately want to happen as a result of the practice, the easier it will be for him to “match your energy” — both in and out of the bedroom. And when your partner is on the same page as you? That definitely increases the chances of attaining your sexual desires — exponentially so.
5. Stay in the moment. While I was reading one article on manifestation, I really appreciated something that the author said: manifestation isn’t some supernatural power. In other words, while it can be beneficial, it’s not like you can just think of something, and it instantly appears out of nowhere. Manifesting is a discipline, and it must be accompanied by action, consistency, and patience — this means that you must also practice mindfulness. Meaning, now that you know better what you’re looking to achieve as far as sex is concerned, every time that it transpires, maintain a level of positive energy, remember what your end goal is, and then determine in your mind to enjoy the moments as they come. Remember, manifestation isn’t to add stress…it’s to cultivate clarity.
At the end of the day, the O Method is simply a way of reminding you that your mind plays a huge role in your sexual pleasure, and when you channel it and your energy exactly where you want them both to go, you’ll be amazed what your body is capable of doing…and accomplishing.
So, what kind of orgasm are you wanting to achieve? You’ve got a tool to get you there. USE IT.
Let’s make things inbox official! Sign up for the xoNecole newsletter for daily love, wellness, career, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.
Featured image by Giphy