xoNecole is one of the leading women's lifestyle and empowerment websites for women of color! Our multi-media platform features content that reaches over 2 million women across the web, social media, and in-person experiences. Since 2015, we have been dedicated to elevating women of color in all areas of their lives including self-care and wellness, relationships, career, finances, and entrepreneurship.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to lead our social media department. The ideal candidate Is:
- Up-to-date on the latest culture trends and topics...IYKYK
- May have rich auntie energy (we won't be mad at it)
- Entertaining negative energy is not in their ministry
- A jack of all trades and a master of some
- Loves Black women, periodt!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your work responsibilities will include executing the following daily tasks but are not limited to:
- Manage content calendars for all xoNecole platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Ideates and designs content for all current and emerging xoNecole social media platforms.
- Prepares monthly and yearly analytical social reporting across every channel; responsible for identifying trends, outlining KPI's and recommendations.
- Collaborates with the Marketing, Editorial and Sales Departments to develop, execute and manage multiple organic and paid partner-focused social campaigns and deliverables.
- Sets benchmarks and utilizes analytic platforms to monitor paid campaign results for reporting to the Marketing Department.
- Suggests and implements new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, competitions, challenges, etc.
- Stays up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, applications and app updates.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Manager
- BA/BS or higher in Marketing/Journalism or equivalent work experience and skills.
- Intermediate Graphic Design experience required.
- Experience with social media tools such as: Buffer, Keyhole, and Later
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
- Must possess a creative mindset, a go-getter attitude and be detail-oriented.
- Experience managing the social media platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, etc) of an editorial magazine or website a plus!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM? Fill out the application below and upload your resume to be considered for this position. We will be reviewing your application and getting back to you within 3-4 business days. Thank you for patience as we search for the best social media manager to fill this role.