Every now and then, you meet someone who makes you smile from your heart. Not that fake, cheesy smile you give your co-worker when they ask you about your weekend or that bland, toothless smile you flash at your neighbor when you're taking out the trash—I mean someone whose voice truly makes your soul feel warm, cozy, and kind of hungry for a slice of sweet potato pie.
I think we can all agree that although many of us haven't met her personally, one encounter with vegan influencer Tabitha Brown's social media pages will give you all of those feels and more.
The mother-of-two, who ditched meat and transitioned to a vegan lifestyle after completing a 30-day vegan challenge, originally rose to fame by sharing her unconventional meatless soul food recipes and over the last few years, Tabitha has managed to steal not only our taste buds but our hearts with her inspirational messages, kind words, and southern AF demeanor over the last few years. Tabitha told Buzzfeed:
"I never cooked growing up. I hated cooking. I didn't want anything to do with cooking. I was a tomboy playing outside and climbing trees. I didn't have time to be in nobody's kitchen. I'm just a firm believer in trying to bring people up, because I've been in a dark place and I know how uncomfortable that is."
From her heavenly culinary creations to her inspirational messages, Tabitha is truly in the business of helping us get through times like these with a smile.
Scroll below for 10 vegan cooking tutorials will give you the pick-me-up you needed today:
1. Tabitha Brown's Veggie Flatbread Pizza
2. Tabitha Brown's Soy-Free Tofu Breakfast Scramble
3. Tabitha Brown's Spicy Mac & Cheese
4. Tabitha Brown's Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges
5. Tabitha Brown's Beginner's Buddha Bowl
6. Tabitha Brown's Bbq Jackfruit Sandwich & Collard Wrap
7. Tabitha Brown's Jackfruit Tacos
8. Tabitha Brown's Carrot Bacon
9. Tabitha Brown's Cheese Fake Hoagie Using Pecan Meat
10. Tabitha Brown's French Raisin Cinnamon Toast
Featured image by Instagram/@iamtabithabrown.