To this day, I cannot for the life of me spot the lie when Biggie said "if the head right" he's there err night. I mean I don't personally know his truth, but I know my own and I know that head is the ultimate fornication foreplay. And if your head game is not in fact on point, then what business do we have?
Conversely, we have nothing to talk about if my eyes roll at the thought of delivering even the lowest quality of oral sex. To clarify, there are men I have a desire to simply f*ck but I don't have an equitable desire to go down on them. At this point, if my panties don't drip at the thought of allllllll the new ways I can show you what this mouth can do – I don't want it and that's just where I'm at with it.
When you get you a man who you love to get off, providing a blow by blow won't feel like a chore but it'll feel like you've reached a duality point in your pleasure. Still, that doesn't mean you can't up the ante and gain direct pleasure in the moment – switch it up, add a toy or two that will focus on you. You'll see, of the 6 positions there are a good amount "come up and f*ck me" positions that won't just do it for him.
So the next time you're going about to give him head, add one of these to your repertoire and make it nasty for everyone.
Lie on your back and place your feet flat onto the floor. Your partner will sit on your stomach and lie back on your legs, their legs should extend across your face like a bridge while their feet will be planted onto the surface. You can wrap your arms around their waist and show them the time of their lives. Here you can eat everything the grocery store has to offer -- booty, balls, everything -- if you choose.
If you like to suck on the balls, this move will be your bestie -- giving you angles for days. Here's how it needs to go down: Have your partner lie on their side, for comfort they may want to rest their head on their arm. Keeping their bottom leg placed on the bed, they'll slightly bend and raise the other leg, giving you a window to pop your head into. This position provides another way to suck his d*ck from the back as an old friend often and eloquently describes (although I suppose we're past eloquent) but it also gives you the option of showing his g-spot some love.
For this position, lay on your back and place your feet flat on a surface of your choice. On their knees, your partner will straddle your mouth and you will be able to pull them in closer to you as you please. But, this position also provides your partner with easy access to your clitoris and if they've got the length, maybe even g-spot. Give him your favorite vibrator and be prepared to go off!
Sit on your floor and pull your feet into your butt, place your hands behind you to steady yourself, arch your back and tilt your head back. Your partner will stand behind directly over and behind you, straddling his legs for stability. Here you can begin to squat up and down once you've got a grip on your partner's penis. Lift off and be great.
There's some general confusion with the naming of this position. I'm thinking it's more-so related to the anatomical positioning of a real-life bat and not Batman himself, as I'm certain from what I have seen in The Dark Knight Trilogy that Batman would never actually pose so awkwardly but I digress, because after reading this, who knows what Batman might do.
To fly high with this move, lie on your back and place your feet flat on the bed. Face-to-face, your partner will straddle your legs placing each knee at the perimeter of your body and hit a cat pose (you know cats, cobras, yoga?). Once the foundation is there, you will lean in and grab your partner's hips. This provides your partner with the ability to dose out more or less d*ck.
This one is simple and delivers double trouble in the best way possible. Have your partner sit on the couch with his legs spread apart. Sitting in front of him on the floor and face-to-face, you can take your vibrator (the Hitachi seems ideal here) and position it to erect between the base of the couch and your vulva, thrusting your pelvis as your thrust your mouth onto your partner.
These 5 Steamy Positions Will Reinvigorate Your Sex Life - Read More
These 69 Positions Are Guaranteed to Get You Off -Read More
Featured image by Gifer
- Who Said That?! The Biggest Myths About Birth Control Explored - xoNecole: Women's Interest, Love, Wellness, Beauty ›
- 14 Lessons I've Learned From 14 Sex Partners - xoNecole: Women's Interest, Love, Wellness, Beauty ›
Motor City native, Atlanta living. Sagittarius. Writer. Sexpert. Into all things magical, mystical, and unknown. I'll try anything at least once but you knew that the moment I revealed that I was a Sag.
This article is in partnership with Sensodyne.
Our teeth are connected to so many things - our nutrition, our confidence, and our overall mood. We often take for granted how important healthy teeth are, until issues like tooth sensitivity or gum recession come to remind us. Like most things related to our bodies, prevention is the best medicine. Here are five things you can do immediately to improve your oral hygiene, prevent tooth sensitivity, and avoid dental issues down the road.
1) Go Easy On the Rough Brushing: Brushing your teeth is and always will be priority number one in the oral hygiene department. No surprises there! However, there is such a thing as applying too much pressure when brushing…and that can lead to problems over time. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and brush in smooth, circular motions. It may seem counterintuitive, but a gentle approach to brushing is the most effective way to clean those pearly whites without wearing away enamel and exposing sensitive areas of the teeth.
2) Use A Desensitizing Toothpaste: As everyone knows, mouth pain can be highly uncomfortable; but tooth sensitivity is a whole different beast. Hot weather favorites like ice cream and popsicles have the ability to trigger tooth sensitivity, which might make you want to stay away from icy foods altogether. But as always, prevention is the best medicine here. Switching to a toothpaste like Sensodyne’s Sensitivity & Gum toothpaste specifically designed for sensitive teeth will help build a protective layer over sensitive areas of the tooth. Over time, those sharp sensations that occur with extremely cold foods will subside, and you’ll be back to treating yourself to your icy faves like this one!
3) Floss, Rinse, Brush. (And In That Order!): Have you ever heard the saying, “It’s not what you do, but how you do it”? Well, the same thing applies to taking care of your teeth. Even if you are flossing and brushing religiously, you could be missing out on some of the benefits simply because you aren’t doing so in the right order. Flossing is best to do before brushing because it removes food particles and plaque from places your toothbrush can’t reach. After a proper flossing sesh, it is important to rinse out your mouth with water after. Finally, you can whip out your toothbrush and get to brushing. Though many of us commonly rinse with water after brushing to remove excess toothpaste, it may not be the best thing for our teeth. That’s because fluoride, the active ingredient in toothpaste that protects your enamel, works best when it gets to sit on the teeth and continue working its magic. Rinsing with water after brushing doesn’t let the toothpaste go to work like it really can. Changing up your order may take some getting used to, but over time, you’ll see the difference.
4) Stay Hydrated: Upping your water supply is a no-fail way to level up your health overall, and your teeth are no exception to this rule. Drinking water not only helps maintain a healthy pH balance in your mouth, but it also washes away residue and acids that can cause enamel erosion. It also helps you steer clear of dry mouth, which is a gateway to bad breath. And who needs that?
5) Show Your Gums Some Love: When it comes to improving your smile, you may be laser-focused on getting your teeth whiter, straighter, and overall healthier. Rightfully so, as these are all attributes of a megawatt smile; but you certainly don’t want to leave gum health out of the equation. If you neglect your gums, you’ll start to notice the effects of plaque buildup, which can irritate the gums and cause gingivitis, the earliest stage of gum disease. Seeing blood while brushing and flossing is a tell-tale sign that your gums are suffering. You may also experience gum recession — a condition where the gum tissue surrounding your teeth pulls back, exposing more of your tooth. Brushing at least twice a day with a gum-protecting toothpaste like Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum, coupled with regular dentist visits, will keep your gums shining as bright as those pearly whites.
Russell and Nina Westbrook are one of those low-key, unproblematic couples we don’t talk about enough. They met in college and got married in 2015. They also have a beautiful family with three kids. While Russell is an NBA star, Nina is a licensed family and marriage therapist and a mental health advocate.
She recently launched the podcast The Relationship Chronicles with Nina Westbrook, and in the latest episode, she had none other than her husband on as a guest. The college sweethearts dived into important topics from marriage to children and how they navigate it all.
One of the topics they touched on was dealing with resentment in your relationship. The former MVP highlighted the sacrifices his wife has had to make in order for him to pursue a career in the NBA, and that’s why it’s also important for him to support his wife whenever he can.
“For me is respecting and understanding what your partner do and the time it takes,” Russell said. “Not kind of downplaying what they do, understanding the time and energy and effort they're doing to make sure whether it’s their job or making sure home is taken care of, and understanding that, I think that is the challenge of not being resentful.”
Nina agreed and also shared her thoughts on resentment. According to her, one of the best things couples should do is have their own identity and passions outside of the relationship in an effort to be fulfilled.
“I also think that when you’re in a relationship, that’s why it’s so important that each individual kinda pursue their own passions and follow their own dreams as I feel like it only becomes or leads to resentment when one person is not feeling fulfilled in what they're doing in their lives,” she explained.
“And so, they will start to look at the other partner who’s happy or excelling or promoting or moving along in their journey, then they’re left feeling stuck like they sacrificed themselves, their happiness, their career, their future and have not pursued it in the name of the relationship or their partner. So, it’s so much easier to avoid those feelings of resentment when you’re each equally pursuing your passions.”
The couple has many passions that they work on together and separately. Outside of basketball and his family, Russell has become known for his eclectic style and started the fashion brand Honor The Gift. Nina has her podcast, and she also started the mental health website Bene. Together, they run the Why Not? Foundation, which works with kids in underserved communities.
“I’m a firm believer that one person can’t be everything to you, so you have to sort of seek out those different friendships or groups or hobbies or activities that help to fulfill you,” Nina concluded.
Let’s make things inbox official! Sign up for the xoNecole newsletter for daily love, wellness, career, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.
Feature image by Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images for Religion of Sports