Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, and this is exactly the type of energy they exude. Taurus values loyalty, stability, beauty, and romance in a relationship, and they are willing to give this type of support to their partners as well. Being in a relationship with a Taurus is like having a safe space with you wherever you go, and they are the type of partner to ride or die for you. Once a Taurus is in, they are all in. They are all about their loved ones, and their loyalty rarely wavers.
Taurus is not the type of person to rush into a relationship, and if you have caught the eye of a Taurus, you can expect them to take a slow and steady approach to the relationship. They want to build a connection from the ground up, making sure there are no loose ends or surprises that can shake the foundations they are building. This is also an extremely sensual sign, and they need a lot of affection and care to feel loved and valued.
A Taurus takes their love life and sexual chemistry in a relationship very seriously, and if they aren’t both emotionally, physically, and spiritually attracted to the person, it won't work for them. A Taurus is all in or all out. If you are on a Taurus’ bad side, then you can get a different version of them which is a more stubborn, unmoving, and egotistical side.
This earth sign’s love languages involve physical touch, quality time, and gift gifting. If you like to be spoiled, a Taurus is a good partner for you. They love to treat their partners and give them the best of the best, and expect this type of receptivity in return as well. A Taurus will romance you with fine dining, roses, candles, massages, the whole deal- just because they feel like it. Physical touch is also very important to Taurus, and they like this type of reassurance in a partnership.
A Taurus is the type of partner you marry or create a life with, and they love to be in love.
TAURUS + ARIES
A Taurus and Aries relationship can feel like a rollercoaster. The sexual chemistry is off the charts. However, communication between the two isn't their strong point. Aries' bold demeanor can feel abrasive to chill Taurus, and it's difficult for them to understand each other's motives and intentions. How these two come together is that they are both fixed signs, and once they are in a relationship, they are extremely loyal to their partners. Aries may want to rush into the relationship, however, and Taurus likes to take things slow, so they will have to listen to each other's wants and needs to make this work.
TAURUS + TAURUS
A Taurus and Taurus relationship is not a relationship for the weak but a relationship that is intriguing nonetheless. Taurus is known for their stubbornness, and two Tauruses together lead to a lot of butting heads. The thing about an earth sign/earth sign duo is that there is not much room for spontaneity in the relationship. This relationship can become dull all too quickly, and there isn’t much enthusiasm to stay together. What works for this couple is that they are more responsible, reasonable, and caring than most, and they will put this type of energy into their relationship, making them both feel safe and comfortable.
TAURUS + GEMINI
Taurus and Gemini aren’t the most recommended for Taurus. However, anything is possible. What this couple has working for them is that they are two signs next to each other, and there is a unique connection with the sign next to your own on the Zodiac Wheel. So, it’s not like these two have zero compatibility. However, oftentimes this is better off as a friendship than anything. Gemini’s curiosity isn’t something Taurus wants to explore, and Taurus’ slow and steady approach to life isn’t something Gemini is too fond of either. These two are like apples and oranges, and they have to be willing to put in the work to make this relationship happen.
TAURUS + CANCER
Cancer is one of the best matches for Taurus- hands down. Taurus has a soft spot for Cancer and vice versa, and these two form a sweet, loving couple. Being in a relationship with a Taurus has an undertone of stability and safety, and Cancer thrives in this type of energy. Taurus provides the right atmosphere for the relationship to grow, and Cancer has the right vibes for the relationship to thrive. These two deeply admire each other and are usually in it for the long haul. This is the high school sweethearts type of couple or the couple who knows from day one that this person is special.
TAURUS + LEO
Taurus and Leo are instantly intrigued by each other. This couple may surprise others with their compatibility and there is more to this pairing than meets the eye. Both Taurus, and Leo are empowered souls with a strong sense of self. They both know what they want in life and have clear directions for getting there. They both love the finer things, enjoy art, are protective of their loved ones, and want to enjoy the life they create for themselves. These two can build a life together if their egos don’t clash too much. Leo’s boldness may turn Taurus off from time to time, however, and Taurus’ laidback attitude may lead Leo to spiral. If they meet each other in the middle, they can be a beautiful, long-lasting couple.
TAURUS + VIRGO
Taurus and Virgo are a beautiful couple. These two come together and move in harmony, and something is endearing about this couple. Both need stability, security, and loyalty, and both are willing to provide that for one another. Taurus’ self-assurance is intriguing to Virgo, and Virgo’s care and selflessness are sexy to Taurus. A Virgo will remember everything you say to them and then will surprise you with your favorites. Taurus loves this as their love language is quality time and gift giving, all things Virgo is good at. Dating someone in the same element as yours can lack some passion. However, overall this is a great match for Taurus.
TAURUS + LIBRA
Taurus and Libra are the two signs who are ruled by Venus, and they are the certified lovers of the zodiac. When these two come together in a relationship, there is a lot of compassion and romance here, but they do come from opposite ends of life at the same time. To make this relationship work, there needs to be more good times than bad. Both of these two are about the vibes and will not stay in a relationship if there is constant fighting or misunderstanding between the two. Once they find their balance with each other, this can be a really beautiful pairing full of good food, good love, and good harmony with each other.
TAURUS + SCORPIO
Taurus and Scorpio are soulmates. This is a pairing you see often, especially in marriages, and these two are ride or die for each other at the end of the day. What makes this relationship work so well is that they both intuitively understand each other and like what they see. Scorpio’s mysterious, emotional, and sexy demeanor can sweep Taurus right off their feet, and Taurus’ beauty, sense of security, and loyalty are everything that Scorpio is looking for in a partner as well. These two don’t have to try hard to make a relationship form because it happens naturally between the two. They are opposite signs on the Zodiac Wheel, and opposites attract here.
TAURUS + SAGITTARIUS
Taurus and Sagittarius are a more unusual couple you don't see often. However, it does happen. Taurus and Sagittarius are very different in almost every way, and it can be difficult for these two to honor the differences they see in each other without running away. Taurus finds Sagittarius' energy to be flighty, and they need something they can hold onto. Sagittarius finds Taurus's energy to be a little boring and does not want to be at home as much as this earth sign does. Taurus will have to be willing to step out of their comfort zone to fully be in a relationship with Sag, and Sagittarius will have to learn the importance of balance and quality time in a relationship for this to work.
TAURUS + CAPRICORN
Taurus and Capricorn have a strong compatibility that can stand the test of time. These two are very loyal to each other and leave room for growth in the relationship as well. Both Taurus and Capricorn like to have a solid foundation in life, and this is a strong-willed couple that will build a relationship together from the ground up. They are willing to put the work in, not rush each other, and take the time to get to know each other. These two build a successful life together and financially can benefit a lot within the relationship as well. This is a couple that will always be there for each other and that loves to be in each other’s company.
TAURUS + AQUARIUS
Taurus and Aquarius are a unique couple that you don’t see often, but there is chemistry here. Being both fixed signs, they innately understand each other and have a baseline of compatibility. However, Aquarius is a very mental and logical sign, and Taurus prefers to remain grounded rather than be up in the air about anything. It can be difficult for these two to meet each other where they are, not to mention they have very different interests, likes, and dislikes. This is not the best partner for a Taurus, and to make this work, they need to establish and build a friendship first and see what happens from there.
TAURUS + PISCES
The compatibility between Taurus and Pisces is very strong. These two have a sweet energy with each other and typically have really good intentions for the relationship. Pisces is the perfect balance between sweet and spicy for Taurus, and Taurus provides the type of safe environment that Pisces looks for in a relationship. These two love to spend time together and are an affectionate couple that can build a nice life together. Taurus sees Pisces as someone they can go the distance with and is willing to put their stubbornness aside to make the relationship work. These two both have high ideals in life and can see each other in their present and their future.
Let’s make things inbox official! Sign up for the xoNecole newsletter for daily love, wellness, career, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.
Featured image by Goodboy Picture Company/Getty Images
- Here's What Astrology Can Reveal About Your Relationship With Your Mother ›
- Pisces Woman And Taurus Man Love Compatibility ›
- Watch This Taurus & Capricorn Love Match Put Their Relationship To The Compatibility Test ›
- Taurus Scorpio In Love, Sex, Relationships, Break Up - xoNecole: Lifestyle, Culture, Love, & Wellness ›
Tayler Barakat is a Mystic who has studied Astrology for over a decade. She does intuitive astrology and tarot readings for people all over the world, and her work focuses on healing and empowering individuals. Follow her on Instagram @taylerbarakat_ and check out her website www.listentothevirgo.com.
This article is in partnership with Sensodyne.
Our teeth are connected to so many things - our nutrition, our confidence, and our overall mood. We often take for granted how important healthy teeth are, until issues like tooth sensitivity or gum recession come to remind us. Like most things related to our bodies, prevention is the best medicine. Here are five things you can do immediately to improve your oral hygiene, prevent tooth sensitivity, and avoid dental issues down the road.
1) Go Easy On the Rough Brushing: Brushing your teeth is and always will be priority number one in the oral hygiene department. No surprises there! However, there is such a thing as applying too much pressure when brushing…and that can lead to problems over time. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and brush in smooth, circular motions. It may seem counterintuitive, but a gentle approach to brushing is the most effective way to clean those pearly whites without wearing away enamel and exposing sensitive areas of the teeth.
2) Use A Desensitizing Toothpaste: As everyone knows, mouth pain can be highly uncomfortable; but tooth sensitivity is a whole different beast. Hot weather favorites like ice cream and popsicles have the ability to trigger tooth sensitivity, which might make you want to stay away from icy foods altogether. But as always, prevention is the best medicine here. Switching to a toothpaste like Sensodyne’s Sensitivity & Gum toothpaste specifically designed for sensitive teeth will help build a protective layer over sensitive areas of the tooth. Over time, those sharp sensations that occur with extremely cold foods will subside, and you’ll be back to treating yourself to your icy faves like this one!
3) Floss, Rinse, Brush. (And In That Order!): Have you ever heard the saying, “It’s not what you do, but how you do it”? Well, the same thing applies to taking care of your teeth. Even if you are flossing and brushing religiously, you could be missing out on some of the benefits simply because you aren’t doing so in the right order. Flossing is best to do before brushing because it removes food particles and plaque from places your toothbrush can’t reach. After a proper flossing sesh, it is important to rinse out your mouth with water after. Finally, you can whip out your toothbrush and get to brushing. Though many of us commonly rinse with water after brushing to remove excess toothpaste, it may not be the best thing for our teeth. That’s because fluoride, the active ingredient in toothpaste that protects your enamel, works best when it gets to sit on the teeth and continue working its magic. Rinsing with water after brushing doesn’t let the toothpaste go to work like it really can. Changing up your order may take some getting used to, but over time, you’ll see the difference.
4) Stay Hydrated: Upping your water supply is a no-fail way to level up your health overall, and your teeth are no exception to this rule. Drinking water not only helps maintain a healthy pH balance in your mouth, but it also washes away residue and acids that can cause enamel erosion. It also helps you steer clear of dry mouth, which is a gateway to bad breath. And who needs that?
5) Show Your Gums Some Love: When it comes to improving your smile, you may be laser-focused on getting your teeth whiter, straighter, and overall healthier. Rightfully so, as these are all attributes of a megawatt smile; but you certainly don’t want to leave gum health out of the equation. If you neglect your gums, you’ll start to notice the effects of plaque buildup, which can irritate the gums and cause gingivitis, the earliest stage of gum disease. Seeing blood while brushing and flossing is a tell-tale sign that your gums are suffering. You may also experience gum recession — a condition where the gum tissue surrounding your teeth pulls back, exposing more of your tooth. Brushing at least twice a day with a gum-protecting toothpaste like Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum, coupled with regular dentist visits, will keep your gums shining as bright as those pearly whites.
There are moments on our health journey when our bodies are bugging us to hit the reset button.
With life, we can start to see slips in our diet, irregular exercising, and inconsistent sleep schedules, and our mental health can suffer because of it. But what many people come to find is that with just a few adjustments — as opposed to restrictions — being made to their food intake, we can see a focus more on eating “the right” calories and less on being on a restrictive diet.
"Raw Till 4" is a dietary concept and lifestyle associated with the raw vegan and high-carb, low-fat vegan (HCLF) movements. Created by Australian blogger and YouTube star known as 'Freelee the Banana Girl', the method suggests eating raw, uncooked plant-based foods until 4 p.m. each day and then having a cooked, vegan meal in the evening.
The Raw Till 4 lifestyle follows the guidelines of vegan and rawist eating and involves consuming fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and sprouted grains in an uncooked, natural state until the designated time of 4 p.m. or around one’s typical dinner time. After 4 p.m., a cooked vegan meal is consumed, which may include foods like steamed vegetables, grains, legumes, and plant-based sources of protein like tofu or tempeh.
On TikTok, creator Adina Yaffa is repopularizing the trend, sharing how it’s helped to improve digestion, boost energy levels, and support weight loss.
Replying to @🌜kat🌛 here is what I eat in a day on a raw till 4 lifestyle. I eat with the sun and according to the circadian rhythm that out bodies follow on a typical day. Where i drink liquids during the first 8 hours, then juicy fruits, then smoothies, more dense building fats, proteins and veggies! #snatchedwaist #bellyfat #bellybloat #smallwaist #hourglass #rawtill4
“During the hours of 4 a.m. and 8 a.m., your body is in an elimination phase and needs all the help it can get,” Yaffa says in the clip. “So what you’re going to do is drink coconut water, citrus juices, and green juices during this time, and around 8 a.m., you can break your fast with some fruit. I suggest juicing fruits, and then after that, I suggest having a smoothie or a bowl with berries and granola so you can get your fats and healthy proteins in.”
Raw till 4 has so many benefits including better digestion, nutrients, belly fat and bloat elimination, snatched waist, more energy and so much more! #snatchedwaist #bellyfat #bellybloat #smallwaist #hourglass
On the official Raw Till 4 website, Freelee the Banana Girl shares tips on how to get the best outcomes of this lifestyle change, which include:
- “Stay hydrated! You should pee about 8-12 times per day, and your urine should be clear. Drink 1 liter of water when you wake up in the morning, and 1 liter of water about 30 minutes before each meal for optimal results.”
- “Fragmented sodium (salt) should be kept to a minimum. Use herbs, lemon juice, etc. wherever possible in place of salt.”
- “Eat unlimited calories at every meal, no restriction. The majority of your calories each day should come from fruit. Don’t under-eat on fruit during the day or 'save up' your calories for dinner time. RT4 is about abundance at every meal.”
- “Move your body daily. Find an activity you love and make it your playful exercise.”
- “Make sure to get lots of rest, relaxation, and good sleep. Learning to incorporate good rest, early nights, and regular sleeping patterns into your life will greatly improve your overall health.”
- “Practice gratitude and peaceful emotions at mealtime, and get a vision book started! Be sure to enjoy this journey. Focus on long-term health instead of short-term results.”
Critics argue that it can be challenging to get all the necessary nutrients from a raw vegan diet and that it may not be suitable for everyone, especially over the long term.
As with any diet, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian before making significant dietary changes to ensure that it meets your individual nutritional needs and health goals.
Let’s make things inbox official! Sign up for the xoNecole newsletter for daily love, wellness, career, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.
Featured image by FreshSplash/Getty Images