If you're even somewhat active on the social scene for fashion, then you've definitely seen Brixton hats before.
Coined the "it girl" accessory and staple for many celebrities, the hat really became a popular wardrobe addition to savvy fashionistas last year. And now, it's back and in full swing.
The type of hat is also known as a "baker boy cap" or "newsboy cap" because of its structure. Just like it has a ton of names, it has a ton of uses and ways it can be worn. Of course, it can be hard to figure out how to tackle a trend, even when it's a hat (or if you have a big head).
Here are how a few influencers and style aficionados are sporting the trend:
1. With bodacious pumps and a color-coordinating plaid skirt.
2. As a matching accessory to a New York-esque all black look.
3. With a rustic cardigan and some color-matching cheetah heels.
4. Over a military blazer and pleated metallic skirt.
5. With a nude lip and fire red nails.
6. With the rocker vibes of a motorcycle jacket, white tee, and ripped jeans.
7. Or a day out on the town with sky-high heels.
8. With other trendy pieces like a military jacket.
9. Paired with a neutral palette to give London vibes everyday of the week.
10. Glammed up with a statement-making fur.
How would you style your Brixton hat?